I previously wrote about the Winter Smalls Exchange that I took part in through the I Love Cross Stitch Yahoo group. Since my package took so long to arrive we thought it had gotten lost in the mail. So Denise sent me a second package, which I opened when I returned home this weekend. Once again the “small” is spectacular – a wonderful needlebook – as well as very cute magnets. I will think of Denise every time I use it.
|Winter Smalls Exchange|
List the bloggers to whom I have passed the Liebster award and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
Shaunterria at Ca110pe’s Reviews and Stitching News
Lisa at The Social Cross Stitcher
Mab at Mab’s Stitches and Crafts
All of these bloggers are, like myself, new bloggers and have great stories to share.
- I am a Civil Engineer by degree.
- My husband, Steve, and I will be celebrating our 33rd anniversary this year. We have a 15-year-old daughter, Nora.
- My mother and paternal aunts taught me embroidery, crocheting and knitting when I was about 10 years old in the days before 24/7 television, computer games, and iPods.
- I love reading mysteries, historical fiction, and biographies.
- My goal for retirement is to be able to attend needlework classes and seminars.